AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dumping Hours Frustration
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

HUSKERBUCK
Posted 10/23/2017 20:18 (#6323580 - in reply to #6322341)
Subject: RE: Dumping Hours Frustration

Southeast Nebraska
Too Tall, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I love working my ass off for guys like you that get it. Everything you said is how it really goes. Start with the first guy right through the last guy. On a personal note I like the early and the hard runner the much more. They are much easier to plan for. We’ve been dumping until 11:00 a few nights. The stragglers are hard to work around for a lot of reasons I won’t mention. And your exactly right about going directly to anhydrous. Your post strikes so close I want too say many things but I won’t. I do have one question however (this is not direct to you just retorical), how come the day after it rains during harvest you decide to bring you full trucks into dump over the noon hour? This drives me nuts. I haven’t sat down to eat for a week can’t I enjoy an hour at noon for one day. This was in jest but it happens so much some just wouldn’t believe it. Well we got everybody dumped by 7:30 tonight so I’m home early and actually got to sit down and eat with the wife and kids. Back at it tomorrow. Thanks again for being one kind of those customers. I’ll bust my ass for you. Have a great harvest

Edited by HUSKERBUCK 10/23/2017 20:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)