AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Struggles in Life
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

birdfarmer2199
Posted 4/19/2016 06:14 (#5251287 - in reply to #5251001)
Subject: RE: Struggles in Life

Cental Indiana
Don't feel lonely you aren't alone in your thoughts. I too have been struggling. like someone else said things are poorly made. Couple that with how much stuff costs and it really hurts when you buy stuff that turns out to be junk.

I've been struggling with social media lately. Facebook has turned into a big popularity contest. Who can post the stupidest crap and get the most likes. Yet when I post something that I want to use as as positive or informative it gets nothing. Someone whom I respected but didn't always agree with recently joined FB so my wife and I sent him friend requests only to find out he blocked both of us. I've been days trying to figure out what I did wrong because I really looked up to him.

It's hard to get down in these days. Turmoil, war, people being full of themselves, Hollywood, terrorism you name it.

Then I'm reminded that I'm not living for the world. I'm putting my effort into eternity. Forget everyone else, forget worldly possessions. They can't bring you peace because they are man/man made. Only Jesus Christ can bring true peace and happiness.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)