AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John - inflation/deflation - probably one after the other
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

cfdr
Posted 2/1/2015 07:59 (#4353759 - in reply to #4350834)
Subject: RE: problems with models

I seriously doubt it. Martin had a model running prior to being thrown in jail for many years too. As he had quite a bit if success in calling major market turns, there was reportedly some powerful people out to get the code from him. He was sure that this was behind his arrest and his being held illegally for so long. I'm pretty sure the model he is building now is an updated one based on the one used many years ago. Even with modern computing power, a model based on deterministic chaos would be, IMHO, hellishly complex and a challenge for any computers. Just my opinion. No, from what he has said, the model is based on money flow patterns - and cycles, I would guess. As I've said about cycle analysis, it does not have to be only P = f(t). I think of P = f(x,y,z,t) to be cycle analysis too - just not only time dependent. When the values of the other variables, along with time preferably, get into a pattern that has preceded other market moves in the past data, you can at least put some odds on what the price change in the near future is likely to be.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)