AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John - inflation/deflation - probably one after the other
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

John Burns
Posted 1/30/2015 13:05 (#4349895 - in reply to #4349312)
Subject: RE: John - inflation/deflation - probably one after the other

Pittsburg, Kansas

cfdr you might find some of these links interesting. I'm going to listen/read quite a few of them, because most are new to me. I just did a search or "Martin Armstrong" on the Mises institute site and if you follow this link, the search comes up with the topics.

My line of thinking, and without putting words in OldMcdonalds mouth I think his also, fall most closely in line with the Austrian way of looking at economics. They vary vastly with mainstream Keynesian economic theory, and although have some common ground with the Chicago school are completely at odds when it is suggested government be the answer to a downturn in the economy.

So perhaps you might better understand where I am coming from with explanations from people that are far better at explaining their convictions than I am. The search topics I'm sure will also come up with places where Armstrong and the Austrian school diverge, and perhaps can explain the diversions better. If nothing else, you will likely find some Armstrong articles and interviews you may not have seen.

I've actually red quite a lot of Armstrong's writings, including a fair amount coming from prison. I've not followed him nearly as long or in depth as you have though.

Martin Armstrong Mises search links.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)