AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do you manage potassium?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 11/27/2014 18:21 (#4205498 - in reply to #4205240)
Subject: RE: How do you manage potassium?

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
joel i have one goal with communicating with you and that is to never ever never ever let you think you have it figured out nor let you stop thinking there is room for improvement. keep u the good work, remember what is common sense to you and i is not so common sense to the illegal imigrant who is running the manure applicator. did i say illegal, yes illegal but the pres will let them stay here so they can vote. lol. keep up the good work out there, i will not make it there this summer, but summer of 2016 i will i promise and i will also promise to keep my mouth shut of stupid questions while there. if you want to say one thing you have convinced meof is the technology added to planter/cultivtor. that money is being spent here, i would like to figure out more covercrops notilling into them organically but for now i think i will sit on the sidelines and watch. lost a bunch of money this year or should i say invested it in the future employement of epa, so i am limited on the toys to purchase this year. If you ever head this way, lets talk, keep your sponsors happy, heck i might be one someday. lol
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)