AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do you manage potassium?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 11/26/2014 18:10 (#4203304 - in reply to #4202899)
Subject: RE: How do you manage potassium?

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
yes it is bold and yes it is leaving farms everywhere in tile lines. not mine though. you say it occurs as a minor part of the problem but it seems to be a major player in the problem, the epa isnt stupid and neither are most of the enviormental engineers so dont try and fool them with that.

i think you need to evaluate what is necessary levels of P. your defination of necessary both soil and tissue test are drastically differant. i like more p and less k then you for reasons like plant health, weed control, and hence animal health. using your necessary or adequate numbers works for you so keep doing it but it doesnt work for my goals, not end user demands. I would say its kind of like this, your trying to raise a crop for one year, while i am trying to sustain life for many generations. big differance. happy thanksgiving

one question/experiment i want you to do and explain. take some colliodal phosphate and put into a container with holes in the bottom, put a napkin in the bottom of the container and then fill with colliodal phos, then pour in 10-34-0 and then tell me what comes out the bottom in about 8 hours. alot will be learned from this, hollar if you need help with the test., there will be alot of answers which will lead to alot more questions.

Edited by bad farmer 11/26/2014 18:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)