AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

? for Krantz-Faith
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Cody W
Posted 10/31/2014 08:35 (#4153440 - in reply to #4152420)
Subject: RE: ? for Krantz-Faith

Fulton, MO and Vienna, IL
Ontario,

Check out some sites about the modern day ruins of Sodom and Gommorah. It's pretty neat, you can find round balls of Sulfur, "Brimstone", The ash at these locations is Calcium Sulfate and Calcium Carbonate, which are the results of limestone and sulfur burning. There is no volcanic activity here and the fact that it is only localized to these locations where the ancient looking ruins left in the area that is described in the Bible as being where those cities were is very interesting. I know what your thinking, oh you have identified maybe one thing that is suspect but in all reality there are many, many more, just research for yourself. Like I said earlier in a post, people saw miracles and Jesus first hand and still did not believe. Judas did not believe, I think that he probably did after turning Jesus in because of the immense guilt that he felt afterwards. Thomas, did not believe until he saw Jesus after he was resurrected and touch his wounds for himself. These were men who lived and walked with him for years. The fact is that God could knock on your door today, introduce himself and if you have a closed heart, a love for the ways of the world, you still wouldn't believe. Abraham's nephew Lot had a love of worldly things. When told he and his family must leave immediately he hesitated, he was about to be destroyed along with the rest of the city but he had such a love of worldly things that he almost refused to go. His wife couldn't even obey to not to look when obviously what they were warned about was happening.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)