AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

? for Krantz-Faith
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

8320farmer
Posted 10/31/2014 06:51 (#4153224 - in reply to #4153069)
Subject: RE: ? for Krantz-Faith

East central Indiana
Wow. That was very well spoken.

Krantz and ontariocanuck i have been fortunate enough to travel with my parents on work and witness projects in south america. If anyone would tell me there is no god i strongly disagree. I personally have seen him work in people and change entire towns. I have seen peoples medical issues be cured after hours of prayer and worship services. The most prominent is a man we had seen every year we went down. He had a deformed leg. He couldn't walk. After praying about it for years one year we were there he ask the missionarys and our pastor to pray with him. They prayed all day with him. He went home saddened that his leg still didnt work. The next morning he ran into our job site. He said he woke up that morning and could walk. This man was 45 years old and had never walked on his own power. I was 13 when i saw this happen. That man now preachers in a local church down there 3 times a week.

Second instance of proof of god in my families life is the year i was born my father was burnt severly while working in a foundry. He had 90% coverage of 3rd degree burns on his upper body and face his arms the worst. The doctors left him at 430 in the afternoon to rest for the start of 6 skin graph surgeries that would start the next morning at 6 and would take months to complete. Dads friend and pastor prayed with him that evening. They left at 930pm the nurse came in at 430 am to start preparing him. As she got to looking his arms had healed over night and no longer needed sugery. She rushed to get the doctor. He never had one surgery just had to wear pressure sleeves for 6 weeks. The only sign of the burns is the size of a dollar bill on his right forearm. Now he did get prostate cancer in 2011. But still i dont know how anyone could not believe in our lord the savior. Especially with the beauty of life all around in nature.

No offense ment i do not mean to convert you. Just give you another point of view. I saw lots of stuff in south America that proved to me there is a God Jesus Christ and he died for all of us. Its whether we choose personally to accept that
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)