AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

? for Krantz-Faith
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Cody W
Posted 10/31/2014 08:09 (#4153384 - in reply to #4153306)
Subject: RE: ? for Krantz-Faith

Fulton, MO and Vienna, IL
Krantz and Ontario,

People ask the question why does God let bad things happen, the real question is why does God still put up with us. We continually sin, disobey, and fall short of his commandments. I can give you the answer if you would like but I think you know. The Bible is kind of like an onion, you keep reading and peeling back the layers and learn and understand more and more and find out the reason for this or that. You cannot take a verse of it say this proves it is incorrect. For one, if you don't believe or understand you are going to take it out of context. If you want to prove that it is wrong don't argue with any of us here on AgTalk because we can't do the book justice. But there are men out there that have studied the Bible for decades that have answers to your questions that you may be interested in hearing. Ravi Zacharias, Hank Hanagraf, John MacArthur are but a few that I continually learn from. I would encourage you to take your doubts and questions and research what answers they could provide. You may be shocked at what you hear. I just want everyone here to do a little homework, if you only listen to one train of thought you pretty much aren't going to hear anything but what you have already decided. If you listen to both sides and can come to a conclusion from that than you are in a better position to make a decision. I just encourage you to listen a little to the men I have named above, especially Ravi and try to shoot holes in their answers.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)