AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

? for Krantz-Faith
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Cody W
Posted 10/30/2014 15:00 (#4152263 - in reply to #4151920)
Subject: RE: ? for Krantz-Faith

Fulton, MO and Vienna, IL
I'm in Fry's corner, grew up in a Christian home but really didn't live the life as I should have. I really didn't start understanding what it all meant until I became a father and learned what true unconditional love was. I also observed, inquired, and studied the differences between Christianity and Islam while in the Army on deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. I learned a lot about things by conversing with our interpreters and local people. There are so many contradictions in the Quran and the way Mohammed lived compared to what he taught that it made me dig in and try to learn as much about my Faith as I could because sadly, most of us Christians are not as good at defending our Faith as we should be. Believe it or not we are talking eternity, one way or another. There has and always will be believers and non believers. Look at the Israelites in the desert. Following a cloud or light to guide them, manna provided daily for their needs, walked through an opened up sea, etc etc and it didn't take a little while of Moses being away on the mountain for them to start worshipping man made idols. They saw the miracles first hand, this is repeated on and on through the bible. It so describes mankind in everyway to a T then and now it is uncanny. Man has wanted to make his own rules from day one and all it ever gets him failure.

Here are some thoughts.
The soul is the one thing that modern medicine refuses to recognize or to treat and it really is what makes you, you.
66 books, 40 different authors, written over a span of about 1600 years, all complimentary and pointing, leading toward the coming and life of Jesus.
Check out the mathematical probability of life forming from nothing.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)