AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

? for Krantz-Faith
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 10/31/2014 07:58 (#4153359 - in reply to #4153220)
Subject: RE: Tying Egyptian History to the bible

North of London
did not find this 'creationinstructon.org' site but I do not know of any archaeologists who consider the exodus story as anything except a story.
BTW any site using 'creation' in its title would be suspect since that has never been shown to have any substance in reality.

I think there are some hypothesis out that the exodus story did originate from previous history which helped set the Jews up as a separate distinct group but did not involve Egypt.
The hypothesis i am aware of involves Persians but it is just a hypothesis since there is no evidence of that either or at least not enough to raise it to the level of a theory.

The point is there is no archaeologic evidence to indicate any truth to the story and no comments in Egyptian history about it.
If anything like that had happened in Egypt you would expect a few comments about all the plagues etc. not to mention losing an army to the sea.

Like most of the stories in the Bible there is no evidence to back them up therefore they should be considered just that, stories.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)