AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Banking Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

greg33
Posted 9/20/2016 17:40 (#5539798 - in reply to #5539192)
Subject: RE: farm service agency

required them also. I thought it was a joke until they responded all payments received needed to be returned, no mention of jail time for refusal to furnish. In the fine print on form 900 ( farm operating plan) everyone who gets crop payemnts
signs and agrees to furnish such information.
They also demanded copies of land purchases, loan documents, and machinery purchase documents, tax returns, cancelled checks
I need to prove I was a U>S> citizen and eligible for payment. Further I have to prove I did 1000 actual hours of physical labor in addition to the management necessary for that labor. . Unfortunately I did not have a log of physical labor or the management of my labor. I sit a lot which is not physical labor.
You are required to document that labor and management. (pages 418 thru 424 OF 514 pages)

I am one of 16 farmers in my state to get audited, the information furnished is available to all offices. The Office of Inspector general has a book with the guidelines for auditors. , I found this note in the auditor guide : " consider interviewing separately the producer that is suspected of knowing nothing about the farming operation" ( Page 8-60 step5) I quess that is why I got selected.

you can look it up at http://www.fsa.usda.gov/Internet/FSA_File/5-pl_r00_a03.pdf There is 514 pages of stuff.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)