AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Total US deaths 2017 vs 2020
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brian Smith
Posted 4/23/2021 12:42 (#8968893 - in reply to #8968416)
Subject: Here is a pretty good breakdown

I leave the charismatic and demure Karl Denninger (sarcastic) to sum it up by category based on CDC data (sourced in the article). As you may already be aware most COVID deaths are in conjunction with underlying conditions except maybe that motorcycle accident that everyone likes to site. In essence he is trying to find in this article a substantiation for the 500,000 #, as well. Even if you forget the 2020 total death ending #s you listed because they haven't been finalized for 2020 you can clearly visualize the trends by weeks/months between 2019 and 2020.

It looks like the CDC is saying that heart and stroke related #s were definitely up for 2020, which goes along with the whole blood clotting premise. Although not conclusive. The worst is diabetes, but that is also a growing problem without COVID. Thus, how much correlation is there? I don't know.

As you can see the 2020 #s get weird the closer you get to the present because the #s have not be tabulated fully.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242128

In the end it doesn't look like the 500,000 additional deaths is going to hold up. Probably a significant and not to be ignored higher number than 2019, but not anywhere near 500,000. If it doesn't add up will we ever hear about it from the FRAUDci, media, and or government?...I think you know the answer to that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)