AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

God's plans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BFarm
Posted 2/23/2021 16:12 (#8853469 - in reply to #8852899)
Subject: RE: God's plans?

WCIL
Why do parents have children, knowing they are going to sin, get into trouble, get sick, make messes and break expensive things? Why do people get married knowing eventually one spouse is probably going to die first leaving the other alone? Why build a house knowing it will only last a generation or two? These things are guaranteed. Your question why God created us knowing we will sin is flawed. He gives us mercy and grace if we seek it, no different than a parent would if the child breaks a window when told to not to throw rocks. We discipline them and forgive, but still love them and continue to teach them. If they do not obey as adults, eventually they can end up in jail and we as parents let them pay for their actions. They had their chance. No different with the Lord. I can quote scriptures pertaining to God's good pleasure as to why/how things happen but if you believe it is in error there is no use. We cannot understand everything because His ways are not our ways. That's not hard for me to fathom because there are people who can do brain surgery or build space ships that make me look like a 6 year old in brain power. I have no doubt God's ways are infinitely past my thoughts. And many things seem out of whack to me too, but I trust the big picture will go according to His long term plans. Seek Him, study His word and pray for eyes to be opened humbly and you too can have a relationship with the Lord.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)