AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

God's plans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 2/23/2021 10:20 (#8852843 - in reply to #8852828)
Subject: RE: God's plans?

Frytown, Iowa
This brings to another point. Since we are heavily influenced by action and reaction from a complex equation that is being programmed since we were a child...

What keeps us from being trapped in a total control of physical laws?

Where is the beginning of what could be described as a spiritual intervention. and this really dives into where to miracles really come from

There are two things I can think of that are clearly not physical and clearly very real.

The only thing that is not influenced by physical is the thoughts that enter our heads. These thoughts (thoughts that are not necessary influenced by actions or reactions) are where I would describe the spiritual influences the physical in a large day to day way. It could be the remembrance of a job you were clearly going to forget, or an idea you came up with that influenced your day. It could be the amount of time I’m spending on this post that changes my day... that changes the equation of our actions and reactions that causes someone to be in a different place than before.

Miracles can be set up 100s of actions and reactions before because of the spiritual intervention of a thought. As you look out into space DKO and how wildly large it is... do not underestimate who Gos is and trap him into a simple equation of events

There is much more gotta go

And may Gods will be done. <—- that’s another topic...

Edit: I never touched on the second thing that is non physical but very real maybe later.... it’s the answer to my first posts question... relationships

Edited by frytownfarmer 2/23/2021 10:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)