AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

God's plans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

cornmill
Posted 2/23/2021 13:29 (#8853224 - in reply to #8852751)
Subject: RE: frytown

Northern Indiana
Frytown your posts are the closest to my beliefs. I'm guessing because we have been around awhile. I am approaching my seventh decade on this earth and I can say the Lord has blessed me my whole life. It is much easier looking back on my life and knowing the Lord gave me my hearths desire and I lived according to his plan as best I could. He is perfect but I am not. He blessed me in spite of myself. He let me live my life but I asked for his direction, forgiveness and blessing everyday. I chose my profession and business. He knows the future, I don't. He created me but he did not create a robot. Sometimes I fail and fall, But he has never forsaken me even when I totally ignore his plan. I don't claim to have all the answers. In fact I can never study the Bible without coming away with more questions than answers. But, I NEVER question his existence or his word or his sovereignty that is my free will and his plan. It really is pretty simple for me and I hope it becomes simple for everyone else. For sure now more than ever we all need a solid anchor in our life. Bless you all.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)