AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sciatic nerve
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Gregor
Posted 2/23/2021 12:23 (#8853062 - in reply to #8846230)
Subject: RE: Sciatic nerve

East Central Nebraska
Fought back problems since I was early 20's. I was throwing straw bales in the barn years ago and went to my knees with pain. About every year I get sciatic nerve pinched and off to PT. My problem is I didn't keep doing the exercises. About 3 years ago, I got sciatic real bad where I could barely walk for a couple days. Buddy of mine talked me into his chiropractor. To be honest, I thought of them as a joke. Well today, my back is like I'm 16 years old and I'm pushing 50 here in a couple years. I do go once a month. He also has me working on core strength and that has probably helped the most. I do a T25 workout about every day except during planting and harvesting season. But you need to get your back on the mend before you start. And let me tell you, that is one heck of a work out if you go full speed and try and keep up with the video. And I still don't have that beach body. Those guys must not drink beer. Another friend of mine had back problems and chiropractor did nothing for him. One day he tried a different one and he is much better. For me, I don't have the s curve in my lower spine and my disc is thinning and rubbing on my tail bone. Chiropractor did tell me that some day I'll probably need surgery, but if I work on my core, maybe I can avoid that. Now my future son-in-law is in school to become a PT therapist or whatever their tittle is. He doesn't say much about chiropractors and says I'd be better off in PT and sticking with the exercises and diet.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)