AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another School Question. How Many
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bshannon
Posted 7/13/2020 12:47 (#8371274 - in reply to #8370862)
Subject: RE: Another School Question. How Many

This is the kind of nightmare I alluded to in my previous post. The teacher's job is to try to teach the kids. Now you say your will follow the rules and your kids will wear a mask; but then it's fine if they disrupt the rest of the class every few minutes by taking the mask off. How does this help them or the other kids learn? You are unfairly taking away learning from the other kids who are following rules if this is what you encourage. Like some of the others said, you WILL be teaching your kids at home because I strongly suspect the schools are not going to have much tolerance for those that won't follow the rules.

I don't like masks and won't wear them UNLESS that's the rule of where I'm going. Now I can make the choice not to go to some stores (Menards being the primary one around here), but at some point, I will likely be forced to wear one in order to make a purchase. I may not like it, and I won't browse around or do impulse shopping because of it, but I'm not going to yank my mask up and down and rip it off because of it. Just do what you need and get back home.

Parents that encourage their kids to misbehave and disobey have to be a teacher's worst nightmare.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)