AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmers diet question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 5/11/2020 17:14 (#8250381 - in reply to #8250331)
Subject: RE: Noticed you eat a “lot of fruit “. Depending upon what fruits....

coast of Maine
Jdel, I been doing this fully for 3 months,very close to your size when I started ,dropped 20 lbs .was very strict on no sugar on ingredients list,no artificial sweetners,no honey or maple syrup,no bread,no pasta no potatoes,occasional wild rice (100 % wild ),and eat some fruit daily not a lot,all vegetables(vegetable farmer),eat wonderful chaffles (thanks to john burns) almost daily to replace bread at break,still snack but only good items,feel great,had a set back tractor wreck so a little less movement than first 2 months,but have not gained any back,I am more aware in my mind(well not so much on tractor)I have had a couple ice creams ,once in a while home preserved wild blueberries on buttered chaffles.I was not pre diabetic but felt headed there.Wifes been doing this more strict for over 2 years and is at college weight,we are both 60 ish.We are sort of foodies and going out is a bit more of reading on line menus before going to a restaurant.For many years been only buying good foods with no colorings and no high fructose.Try to buy only things with no more than 5 ingredients in them and it becomes easy .I think i will drop another 10 easy as soon as i get this darn back brace off
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)