AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (14) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Unpaid Custom Work, what to do
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format
Posted 1/10/2019 18:10 (#7235546 - in reply to #7235153)
Subject: RE: Unpaid Custom Work, what to do

EC Ind
Get an attorney if you don’t have the money to sue have them do it on contingency. If you get a judgment take a lien on ANY property they have. If you have a judgment garnish any wages they have now and in the future. For $80000 you should have been on this 60 days after bill was presented for payment. Take the gloves off and get after it at this point and these dollars it either you or them. Edit to add you need to charge interest say 1.5% per month just like open account at any other business make the amount high enough to recover your costs. Also if the attorney is reluctant to file- find another he might not have your best interest in mind.

Edited by sparkplug67 1/10/2019 18:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)