AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (16) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Unpaid Custom Work, what to do
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format
Posted 1/11/2019 20:42 (#7238635 - in reply to #7235153)
Subject: RE: Unpaid Custom Work, what to do

central mich

Get the judgement. Then,

Get a Writ of Replevin and get the sheriff department to serve it. They must have some property you could attach. You can serve it on any bank where they may have a bank.

If they have a job get a Writ of Garnishment and serve it on their employer.

Each state would have an approved form which can be downloaded or purchase at a business supply store.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)