AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Post below His Way
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

IHC 1470
Posted 11/1/2018 22:44 (#7078890 - in reply to #7077936)
Subject: RE: Post below His Way

Idaho

Confusing you say? Well I decided to spend a little time tonight to look again at the Big Bang Theory and Evolution that is the truth and accepted by all but a small few according to my understanding of what you are posting. So I went to www.universetoday.com and on that site they mentioned three, mind you, three theories that are floating around in the scientific world on how the world began. Big Bang, Steady State, and Oscillation Universe Theory. So it starts out under Big Bang with this statement "The basics of the Big Bang theory are fairly simple. In short, the Big Bang hypothesis states that all of the current and past matter in the Universe came into existence at the same time, roughly 13.8 billion years ago". So then I decided to check myself on at least one of the meanings of HYPOTHESIS and this is what I found "a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of its truth", and this "a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation". 

I find it very interesting that you claim the "truth of evolution" based on a proposed explanation based on limited evidence without any assumption of its truth, and you want me to believe that too.

So I felt to be fair I would look up the definition of God: 
capitalized the supreme or ultimate reality: such as: the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshiped as creator and ruler of the universe. www.merriam-webster.com. 

You asked where God came from which is a fair question to ask. The only answer I can give you is what the Bible tells us which is; In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God. and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. John1:1

Can I ask you where do you believe all the current and past matter came from that is talked about in the Big Bang Theory? For that matter where did the vacuum of the universe itself get its beginnings? 

So going along with your evolution  theory a little more tell me about mules besides they are stubborn. Do you really think a million years from now OK I will be generous and give you a billion years from now will they be reproducing on their own? I want to make sure there is ample of that  time and pressure from some force you mentioned to be able to be applied. 

As I said before I started out in your camp but I came to the conclusion that smoke and mirrors really add up to smoke and mirrors. Jesus made the claim that he is one with the Father. Plenty of evidence to support that claim. Just look to the middle East and what is going on today and see if it does not match what scripture says is going to happen. 

OC I will let you have the final thoughts as really what more can be said? If you truly wish to find the way to God you can through Jesus. However it would appear that you wish to put your trust in a hypothesis and that is your choice. Good luck and I will continue to pray for you.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)