AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Post below His Way
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 10/30/2018 06:20 (#7073404 - in reply to #7072825)
Subject: RE: Post below His Way

North of London
Earth being the centre of the universe was an interpretation that science showed to be wrong and christians punished Galileo for pointing out it was not.

I do not know of any mention of dinosaurs in the bible unless it is in more recent versions.
Dinosaurs are a more recent discovery so were unknown even when the KJV was put together.
Yes I know some have reinterpreted it to find old mentions of large beasts to be intended as dinosaurs but that again is interpretation not mention.

I have no intention of going back through the old book to show you where Adam and Eve were created in different ways at different times but if you are a believer you might read up on that.

So these doctors etc. have shown a heaven and hell to exist?
Where is that in the news? I would think that should have hit the headlines.

The golden rule predates the bible and unless you misinterpret it the golden rule is all that is needed to keep humans peaceful and loving.

Divorce is allowed in your bible, read up on it.
And marriage is not referred to as one man and one woman in the bible. Where one man and woman is mentioned is in regard to divorce but that would seem to be correct since it would be between only the two of them. Polygamy is allowed in the bible.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)