AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Post below His Way
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 10/30/2018 06:05 (#7073383 - in reply to #7071947)
Subject: RE: Post below His Way

North of London
You made a decision but if you reject evolution then I suggest you were using misinformation in that decision.

Evolution is beyond doubt..
All the details may be questioned and corrected as more info becomes available but it is the only explanation of how life evolved that has any evidence behind it and does not require unrealistic or out of reality things to show how all life developed to all the forms we see today.

I am left wondering how many of the gods you checked out before deciding the one you chose is the right one?

BTW Carbon 14 is only one method of dating things and only works on 'newer' things but any scientist, archaeologist etc will use more than one method to try to determine the age more accurately and to back up and confirm any one measure.

Evolution does not claim anything about the age of the earth it only deals with the evolution of life forms.

IF you claim there was a creator then you should show some proof and evidence of that thing.
Science has proof of how the universe began 13 or so billion years ago and how life developed from single cell forms to today but I know of no proof of any 'creator' and of course having a 'creator' leaves open the question of what created the creator?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)