AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Post below His Way
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

IHC 1470
Posted 10/31/2018 10:35 (#7075633 - in reply to #7075498)
Subject: RE: Post below His Way

Idaho

OntarioCanuck - 10/31/2018 07:21 So from my answer unless there is a way to overcome gravity and make stars stand still then any stories about that would be, well just stories. Fiction, maybe found in science fiction books, so I am unaware of any stories about stars standing still except in fiction stories.

OC I apologize for my choice of words. I should have said stars that appear to stand still. None the less there are natural events called conjunctions that from a vantage point on earth objects in the sky do appear to stand still. With the tools we now have available to use it makes it much easier to calculated the positions of the stars and planets for any given time in history. From what I have read some of those events happened around the time of Jesus birth. So it does offer a possible explanation to the story recorded in the Bible. 

Yes I do farm and no I have never seen two varieties of wheat become any thing but what they are even if planted next to each other. Yet I marvel every year that God provides blessing to this farm. I can do everything text book right and yet what have I done? Nothing but put the seed in the ground. From there it is up to the Lord to send the water, heat, sun light to make everything grow in its due time. 

OC this has been an interesting discussion over the past few days. It is pretty clear that you do know a fair amount about the Bible based on some of your answers. What has happened in your life to cause your rejection of Jesus only you can answer. I will say this, what ever it is: HE is much bigger than that. Remember I was in your camp for the first part of my life. I do remember what that was like. 

I have never seen you OC face to face yet I do believe you exist as words keep popping up on the monitor. I have not seen Jesus face to face YET but still he communicates with me too. It is a relationship. I think you say it best OC with these words of yours "I can explain it to you but I can not understand it for you."

I have shared some of my very personal events with Jesus. It is clear you do not understand them. I do not know how better to explain Jesus to you. This I do know though, the truth has been shared with you so when that day comes and it will when you stand before Jesus you have no excuses to offer as to your rejection of life.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)