AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Post below His Way
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

IHC 1470
Posted 10/27/2018 14:39 (#7068462 - in reply to #7056162)
Subject: RE: Post below His Way

Idaho

IHC 1470 - 10/20/2018 07:32

OntarioCanuck you had these comments in that post. "You should check up on what is known about the bible. 

The best that can be said about a man named Jesus is he may have lived at some time in that area of the world but there is no evidence to guarantee that he did and certainly none to show any of those so called 'miracles' ever happened. 

Look at contemporary writers of that time and none mentioned any of the happenings that should have been talked about thought the area. 
the reports all come many years later. 

OC In my first post here I pulled up and quoted you from a different post which I am re quoting a part of. Your interesting article Splosh (thank you for posting it by the way got me to thinking about events from space. You mention contemporary writers of the time not recording happenings that should have been talked about in the area of Jesus birth. I personally have not read any of their materials so I lack knowledge so I ask you, do any of these writers mention stars (objects) stopping and moving backwards in the sky? Just interested if such an event is talked about in anything but the Bible. Assuming that it is talked about would you post that information here, as I would like to study it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)