AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Post below His Way
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/1/2018 13:33 (#7077914 - in reply to #7077634)
Subject: RE: Post below His Way

North of London
Give me time.
Still cleaning up machinery and catching up on book keeping.
Movies are not a big thing for me and since I have never heard anything about a movie with evidence of a any of the gods I am sceptical so leaves less priority.
If it is on YouTube I might be able to find it and look through it to see this evidence.

Your problem with cows and evolution is you think magic is involved.
You will never get one life from magically turning into another, it takes time and pressure from some force to gradually select for different traits that eventually you end up with a new species.
If you put the generations side by side you would see little changes, almost indistinguishable , from one generation to the next but after a hundred generations with some force encouraging the change they could look quite different.
Then move on to more generations and change would become even greater but each offspring would still resemble its parents.

Read up on the history of the cow, or any other animal including humans, and you will find an origin thousands of years ago that does not resemble todays animal.
Todays cows originated from wild animals, now extinct, that were larger and when farming of crops began humans were able to capture and domesticate some and slowly reduce their size and get select for more docile animals until you get todays cattle.
I think if you check the history you will find a few different locations in the world where this domestication happened and DNA in todays cattle can be traced back to different lines of domesticated original animals (can not remember the name but it will be available if you look for the history of cattle).
European cattle have short horns compared to other lines form Asia and Africa with long horns.

I think there is info about cattle left in North America by Columbus that lived wild and adapted to the southern climate and a life in the wild.

So if there is evidence I will have to admit that there is a god but somehow I do not think a movie is going to have evidence of any god that is not available in actual life situations and of course would be top of the news programs if so.
You see why your movie is not a high priority to me?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)