AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So you think you have problems hiring people?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 9/14/2017 06:07 (#6246950 - in reply to #6246909)
Subject: RE: ^ ^ ^ This ^ ^ ^ ^

central - east central Minnesota -

barren - 9/14/2017 05:12 It is the responsibility of management to determine the cause of the high turnover rate and implement corrective actions to address the problems. If their accusations are based on exit interviews they need to share details with all of you and use this as a platform for implementing change. If not, their motives are questionable. To put the blame on the employees for the high turnover rate shows where the real problem lies. To make accusations such of this does not make for a good working relationship between the employees and management. 

I agree with Barren's comments

That is the first sign of very, very poor management of that facility . . .. . .  I'm spit balling here, with the info you provided, but - When "Management" (ie HR) allows that info / message of, employees are the reason for high turn over - there's a real problem with HR and management in general. If there is a high population of immigrant workers and / or there is harassment from white trash (or other nationalized citizens), then HR and management is to blame for not correcting the problem.  I'm sure there is much more to this company then my spit balling and your comments - Obviously, something is very wrong.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)