AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Things you've found in the field that weren't suppose to be there..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rollinsorchards
Posted 4/26/2017 23:27 (#5984625 - in reply to #5978926)
Subject: RE: Things you've found in the field that weren't suppose to be there..

Garland Maine
Found a pulp hook with a Rogator tire one day. Field owner who had lost said hook at least helped change the tire, but he kept the hook.

Turned up an arm for a hay tedder that had been lost for 25 years. Lost on the second field dad owned the tedder for.

I lost a hitch pin one day while tedding hay, and found it the next day when the baler tried to cut it in half. On our third baler since I did that 20 years ago but still have that hitch pin. It has the marks from the baler plunger so it is easy to identify.

Mowing a field of hay one day and there was a vehicles spare tire in the middle of a ten acre field. Grass was still green underneath it so it had not been there long, and there were no wheel tracks in the field from a vehicle. I moved it out of the path of the mower and within a couple of hours it was gone. I figure the owners must have been looking for it, but I can't figure out how fast they must have been going for a spare tire to land 500 feet from the road, and uphill to boot.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)