AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Things you've found in the field that weren't suppose to be there..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 4/23/2017 23:55 (#5979323 - in reply to #5978926)
Subject: RE: Things you've found in the field that weren't suppose to be there..

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
Have found lots of rings off harnesses, part of a snaffle bit, then found the other half about ten years later. Lots of horse shoes. Also found a little kids spur. Also found an Indian grindstone when landplaning ground before planting.

I guess the most funniest was, I went to Summit Co. to load a few cattle and bring back to Idaho. Well there was a truck parked right in front of the corral gate. I figured it was hunters parked there and trespassing. Well as I get closer, I see the drivers head pop up from a reclined position in drivers seat. Well then a few seconds I see a girl's head pop up as well. Kind of the deer in headlights look. They hurried and pulled just down the road so I could use the corral. I'm just hoping the driver wasn't suffering from Blowus inter-ruptus. That is a condition without immediate attention can lead to passing out or convulsions. However by the girl's facial expressions and hand movements she had the condition taken care of. Thank goodness for nurses!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)