AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

10 years from now
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 1/29/2024 19:44 (#10599683 - in reply to #10598874)
Subject: RE: 10 years from now

clicker - 1/29/2024 09:10

sloughclub - 1/29/2024 02:54

I have no dea how long it’ll last and wouldn’t claim to and here I go again , but saying loaning it to some one to buy good farmland is more profitable than the guy buying the land could not possibly be more untrue in my area in the last 12 months than saying the ocean is pink .was just proven here agin this past week on another 80 that sold that no one got a chance on but one guy.

why is all the ground in your area selling privately without allowing others to make offers or bid on it? Are they worried an auction won't produce a good price for the buyer or do the sellers just have a specific owner they want to have it even if it means they lose some of the maximum value on it? Probably getting close to going back to listed real estate, as an auction that doesn't get the most motivated buyer to his maximum price hurts the sellers and most cases there is one guy that would go much higher than he gets it for in a downtrending market. At least with a listing you can list it high and find out where that guys maximum is rather than finding out where the second to last guy's maximum was while the whole public is watching and never getting it sold.
Very good analogy there Clicker. Good job.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)