AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So what to do about losing the ground?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BigNorsk
Posted 7/19/2009 20:10 (#780962 - in reply to #780192)
Subject: A letter

Rolla, ND
I would write to the landlord. Thank them for the many years. Mention you are disappointed because you were hoping for another 40. Say something like, after such a long time, I assume that there must have been something that I did that you didn't like. Would you tell me how I offended you so that I can change. I have the responsibility of a family now that I've just gotten married and I want to be the best farmer I can be in order to provide for my family and I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me what I did wrong. Thanks.....

As far as locally, it kind of depends on whether you are looking for more land and how hard. You sure don't want it to be going around that you are quitting. Contact any remaining landlords, bring it right up that you've heard people are spreading rumors about you and that there is absolutely no intention on your part to quit and if there ever is you will most certainly let them know long in advance and long before it's general knowledge. If they hear anything like that in the future, please call you right away.

Sorry about the land, kiss your bride for me.

Marv
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)