AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So what to do about losing the ground?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

GA Peach
Posted 7/19/2009 09:31 (#780451 - in reply to #780310)
Subject: Re: So what to do about losing the ground?

SC Kansas - would you please help me out? You'll probably fuss a bit, then laugh.. but I saw a post from your wife and your friends wife about those cricut machines... I've been wanting one (no, this is not a joke)... Our baby boy turns 2 this September and I'm trying to get his baby scrapbook done...and have NEVER made a scrapbook haven't even started yet and was thinking this little (expensive) machine might help get the job done, much like that big tractor of yours.. lol. Would you please, please. pretty-please.. ask her to help me with this? There are so many web-sites, cartridges, machines, options.. blah..blah..blah that I don't know where to begin with the little machine either. Your wife sounds like she knows this little machine inside and out and could save me a ton of money by helping me get it right the first time and not buying the things that just aren't worth buying. I hope you forgive me for entering your man-cave to talk about that pesky little loud humming machine that costs too much, but I need one in a hurry to get the babys book done before his birthday. Please ask her to help me. P.S. for the record my grandpa was a farmer before he passed away a few months ago.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)