AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One virologists take on new covid vaccine info
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ccjersey
Posted 6/12/2021 11:13 (#9054966 - in reply to #9054850)
Subject: RE: Contradiction

Faunsdale, AL
I’m not convinced the vaccine is causing the endocarditis/myocarditis/pericarditis.

What is certainly happening is there is heightened scrutiny of people who have been vaccinated and probably increased chances of a person presenting themself to a doctor when they don’t feel the greatest after vaccination.

This will all come out in the wash as they say, but it’s not there yet in my book. I’m still waiting. There’s been enough doses of all of these vaccines given that the info is out there, it just has to be collected and analyzed.

The confounding factor is the virus is circulating in the same population as the vaccines are being administered. So, it’s important to tease out the effects of COVID-19 infection from COVID-19 vaccination. Logically you would expect much greater effects in some people from the virus, because some get a lot sicker than others, but early on, a year ago, some of the sports medicine programs picked up on the endocarditis as a complication in athletes that had otherwise mild cases of COVID.

As far as injecting a vaccine directly into a blood vessel, I would be most concerned about anaphylaxis or other circulatory collapse from the direct effects from the components of the (tiny) vaccine dose. Sort of like the old oxytetracycline 100 given IV. Every now and then you would knock a cow down even giving that (MUCH) larger volume of drug slowly.

If that immediate reaction doesn’t happen after injection into the blood stream, then the question I have is which cells will pick up the particles and actually manufacture and express the spike protein. Those cells are going to take one for the team so to speak! Usually this would be white blood cells that get that honor.

Edited by ccjersey 6/12/2021 11:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)