AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One virologists take on new covid vaccine info
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 6/12/2021 00:25 (#9054473 - in reply to #9054237)
Subject: RE: low risk groups

The reason I said the comment about segregating people is because in some other threads people are mentioning that some are experiencing this happening. I was wondering if there was any scientific reason that I was not aware of for doing this. This practice seems more risky as far as a covid outbreak as opposed to intermingling the people.

I understand the point you are making about companies wanting to ensure their clients are safe but I do think there is another factor not mentioned.

There is a large segment of the population that does not want to get vaccinated and any company that excludes them will be effectively reducing their clientele base. I suspect there is also a large portion of the population that are not that concerned about covid and are getting vaccinated simply because everyone else is. These people will not care if others are vaccinated or not because they themselves are relatively unconcerned. Therefore, I suspect that for a business to maintain the largest clientele base it will be in their best interest to accommodate both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

I also wonder if the severity of any outbreak can be dramatically lessened by the previously standard care procedure of receiving early treatment.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)