AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One virologists take on new covid vaccine info
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 6/11/2021 19:43 (#9054109 - in reply to #9054081)
Subject: RE: low risk groups

ccjersey - 6/11/2021 19:24

Right now, I think the companies are willing to tell the vaccine hesitant people they’re sorry, but they’ve got a business to run.

That is one of the politest ways I’ve ever heard it explained before. You explained it in a way that doesn’t imply stupidity on those of us cautious about the vaccine. Our caution is for a valid concern and you explained a valid concern from the other side also. Thank you for that.

One thing I don’t understand is the reason for segregating the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. From your above comment I understand the business aspect of refusing unvaccinated people, even if I don’t think it should be done. However, if an organization/business will include both vaccinated and unvaccinated people is there a scientific reason for the segregation? To me, it makes more sense to intermingle everyone as the vaccinated will remain safe and the unvaccinated will have less contact with other unvaccinated people and that should help to contain any outbreak. Is there a flaw in my thinking and what am I missing?

Edited by havin’funfarming 6/11/2021 19:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)