AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One virologists take on new covid vaccine info
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 6/12/2021 12:11 (#9055057 - in reply to #9054966)
Subject: RE: Contradiction

As far as what the vaccine does if it gets into circulation I have seen reports that the protein spikes tend to target the ovaries, heart and lung tissues. I don’t know if that is true but even if it is that doesn’t mean that the vaccine itself would do that. Well i guess if I understand them correctly it shouldn’t apply to mRNA vaccines anyways. Perhaps that would apply to the more traditional versions of the vaccines though, I don’t know.

Having both the virus and the vaccine circulating at the same time definitely complicates determining the true cause and compiling evidence is likely the only way to link the cause to the effect.

One concern I have with that just occurred with my daughter. The medical practitioner she spoke with wants her to report her symptoms to Pfizer. It likely isn’t the case but I hope this collection of evidence isn’t limited to the vaccine companies and I hope that there is a 3rd party that is collecting all of this raw data as well and not just Pfizer’s interpretation of the data. It could be a case of the fox watching the henhouse if not. Like i said, I don’t actually know how many eyes get to see this raw data, it’s just an area of great concern to me. I also feel that while this data is being collected and analyzed it is very important that everyone admits that there are still a lot of unknowns and it is not risk free and we may not even be aware of some of the risks yet. For this reason I don’t think anyone should have any repercussions for not accepting the vaccine at this point.

I also believe that there are way too many issues shortly after receiving the vaccine to dispel them as simple coincidences. Just because we don’t see or understand the mechanism yet doesn’t mean the mechanism doesn’t exist. My daughters issue is a prime example. It is a completely new issue and occurred right after the vaccine. That doesn’t rule out coincidence but it certainly favours causation.

I also understand how businesses should be allowed to look after themselves but even that concept has always had limitations due to discrimination and privacy concerns and this might be crossing that line.

I appreciate your input. Thanks for that and anything else you can add.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)