AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One virologists take on new covid vaccine info
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 6/11/2021 15:48 (#9053796 - in reply to #9053280)
Subject: Contradiction

North of London

I see this professor claims the spike protein not only causes blot clots but also bleeding
I thought the blood clots would have prevented the bleeding but I guess the protein is able to do contradictory things.
It must have super power.

Don't just take my thoughts as the final say on this guys claims but read through this assessment of his claims.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/byram-bridles-claim-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-toxic-fails-to-account-for-key-differences-between-the-spike-protein-produced-during-infection-and-vaccination-misrepresents-studies/

Byram Bridle’s claim that COVID-19 vaccines are toxic fails to account for key differences between the spike protein produced during infection and vaccination, misrepresents studies

DETAILS
Unsupported: Findings from recent studies suggested that the spike protein from the virus that causes COVID-19 might damage blood vessels, but data are still preliminary. The effect of spike protein in infected animals can’t be extrapolated to vaccine-derived spike protein in humans.
Misrepresents source: None of the studies reported harmful effects from spike protein produced by COVID-19 vaccination. On the contrary, one study suggested that COVID-19 vaccines targeting the spike protein might prevent blood vessel damage.
Lack of context: The spike protein produced by COVID-19 vaccination behaves differently from spike protein produced during infection. While some spike protein produced through vaccination might enter the bloodstream, it is at a much lower level compared to the amount associated with damage in infected animals.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)