AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is my dad lying to me?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ihmanky
Posted 11/20/2018 01:52 (#7116471 - in reply to #7110652)
Subject: Of course he is...

KY

And several people swallowed the hook yet again.  You don't register and go right into that conversation... and then about bit Poverty's head off for nothing.. Grown people understand that A: not everyone is equally gifted in the grammar department B:  Not everyone is computer/keyboard savvy and C:  Even less give two craps about how they type.  I find it very rare that I can't cipher out what someone is getting at on here if ever.

Apparently the OP who doesn't want their location known is either BS, or they are from Ames, IA with the yield and black dirt to match.

At any rate, if the guy isn't a troll, he's a class A jerk.  As my FIL would say, he must have nose problems.  (Sticking it where obviously his father doesn't want it stuck.)

On a related but side note, when did inheritance get to be a "right"?  Just because someone works hard all their life and builds some wealth (be it property, liquid assets, what have you.) what entitles their children to be gifted all that?  Most often, that's how it plays out.. and sometimes it doesn't matter the relationship between parents/children, it's just the natural thing to do I suppose.  If my kids acted like this guy is acting right now, I believe I'd rather help out some aspiring, appreciative young farmer who had a strong work ethic and an even stronger appreciation for an opportunity such as a discounted start in a farm of his own. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)