AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is my dad lying to me?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Stout Farms
Posted 11/17/2018 18:40 (#7111525 - in reply to #7111516)
Subject: RE: Is my dad lying to me?

STFB - 11/17/2018 19:35

Stout Farms - 11/17/2018 17:12

johnny skeptical - 11/17/2018 08:32

Stout Farms - 11/17/2018 08:38

I see you're new here. Welcome. Don't mind these bull headed, old ladies. They get their panties twisted over the silliest things. I understand where both sides are coming from, so I'll stay away from shark infested waters and watch it ride out. God knows I look at someone the wrong way on here and everybody acts like all hell has broke loose. You'll figure it out the longer you stay.

I'm going to give some advice, so take it for what it's worth: Don't post too many 'stupid' threads. Guys that know it all, or think they know it all, get in a tizzy when someone asks questions that are supposedly 'common sense'. It's just time for their 'monthly' (HAHA) again. Don't take them too literally.

Again I see you're new, so I will welcome you with open arms. Come in, sit down, take a load off. Have something to eat. It's the least these morons can do. After all, they have nothing better to do than to sit on a computer all day and bash others. Especially the Liberals. IT'S ALWAYS THE LIBERALS. They can't make up their minds. I think you got off on the wrong foot here, so let's make it right.

Welcome to NAT.

You got a lot of learning to do boooooooy.

How is that?

spend one semester chasing girls yours age (16 i believe) with the same efforts as you post on here. You will have a lot more fun and learn more about life then you will responding to every single post here.

Ha. I highly doubt I post on EVERY thread on here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)