AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Post below His Way
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/2/2018 09:08 (#7079437 - in reply to #7078890)
Subject: RE: Post below His Way

North of London

Theory or hypothesis, I guess it depends on how you look at any evidence presented BUT the Big Bang Theory is widely accepted as the best explanation of how the universe developed.
And here is an explanation of the terms that might help.
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/disclaimer/102-the-universe/cosmology-and-the-big-bang/the-big-bang/590-wouldn-t-the-big-bang-theory-be-considered-a-hypothesis-and-not-a-theory-intermediate

I am not sure if you are blending evolution and how the universe began and developed but they are 2 separate things.
A lot more evidence and simpler to understand evidence is available to show evolution happening and how it has happened.

Your explanation of 'god' makes sense.
A bunch of words were put together to try to explain things that humans did not have an explanation for at that time as so those words became 'GOD'.

Interesting that you would choose mules to mention.
Mules come from mating 2 species that are still related enough that they can often reproduce BUT the DNA is different enough that usually the resulting Mule is sterile and can not reproduce.
Now I suppose if you did find 2 Mules that were fertile and bred them then maybe you could develop another species that was between horses and donkeys.
But mules are just more evidence showing how evolution works as species slowly diverge.

I would find it interesting to find a prophecy that describes the Middle East in anything other than very obscure and general thoughts that can be adapted to match almost any outcome.

A prophecy if it is of any value needs to be specific not just that "it is going to rain sometime" 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)