AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Post below His Way
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

BigIronJerald
Posted 11/2/2018 07:24 (#7079228 - in reply to #7077936)
Subject: RE: Post below His Way

Nemaha Co Nebraska

OntarioCanuck - 11/1/2018 14:42

Yes quite confusing how the god Jesus did not come to change anything from the old god Yahweh and yet its ruling over rule the old gods rulings when people wish.

Jesus did not say that He was not going to change the old law, He said He would not destroy. As I stated above, Jesus' teachings build upon and strengthen those of the OT. I quote again Matthew 5:17- Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

yet its ruling over rule the old gods rulings when people wish.

You keep talking about people using only portions of Scripture to allow them to do what they want, would you give me an example of what you are talking about? 

And it is easy to fulfil old prophecies that are quite wishy washy when you write a new part and fit things to the old stories.

You say they are wishy washy and that they fit in the same sentence. Please make up your mind.

Are there any prophecies saying men will learn how to fly in 1918? No, not that I am aware of.

Any prophecies with specific details and dates?

You must not have a proper understanding of the meaning of prophecy. You do not have to provide a specific date to prophesy something. You can but you dont have to. Go ahead and make a prophecy if you wish, with or without a date.

I am only aware of general specifics that could fit so many different things to be called fulfilled.

I don't have the time to provide you with a list of the prophecies and their fullfillments right now, but should be able to this weekend. Would you like to see that list?

That is why there have been so many predictions of the 'end times' and so far none have been correct even though some men try to make it happen.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. We do not know when the end of time will be. People who make those predictions of when time will end are false prophets.

Edited by BigIronJerald 11/2/2018 07:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)