AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Understanding depression
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Plowd
Posted 9/11/2016 09:01 (#5522436 - in reply to #5520633)
Subject: RE: Understanding depression

I have depression!! I didn't know I had it. I've had a rough up bringing. Parents divorce, pretty much raise my brother and sister cause dad had to work all the time to support us, he had custody. Then I got married had two kids, got divorced and pretty much got undermined with my kids. I swore I wouldn't turn to alcohol and I never did. Then all of a sudden had a bad experience with a girlfriend and then I couldn't sleep. Tried and tried, went to work, didn't talk to anyone about my problems and then next thing I know I hadn't slept in 4 days. I tried to take something to help me fall asleep. Next thing I know I am waking up in a hospital not knowing what had happened. I ended up overdosing!!! Doctor said without sleep I probably didn't know what or how often I was taking anything. It's been three years now, I have to take medicine everyday but I feel better now than I had in a long time and I even got custody of my grandson that is 11 months old now and I'm doing it by myself!! Sorry for so long but it just happens, somethings in your head just doesn't compute!! I go to church, I've talked to my minister but it's just something that is there!! I by all means suggest to ANYONE!!! If something isn't right on how you feel for a spell, if your sleep habits change, if you just feel out of the norm, don't be afraid to just get an extra opinion. It could be life or death!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)