AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Understanding depression
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Hogboy1
Posted 9/10/2016 09:06 (#5520842 - in reply to #5520827)
Subject: RE: Understanding depression

I like that. Belief system versus relationship. we will never get the majority to think on these terms fully, to be born again is GROSSLY UNDERESTIMATED. A second person is MANIFESTED who's function and existence is from another civilization THAT BY HIGHER LAWS. "All things have become new". Says the bible. "that Is not a myth but a REALITY, and as it's written "we grow in the grace and knowledge",..."put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ", "drink the milk of the word". He whom the Son sets free is free indeed..and like a child we learn to NAVIGATE this world, and exist and function and TAP THE BENEFITS and thrive therein. Can a Christian get it? I will say yes, there are weak members, it's unfortunate. And there are folks who haven't experienced the second person being sired in their life. Who starts functioning at a higher lever. And retain knowledge to navigate and flurish in this civilization. This second PERSON IS AT ODDS WITH THE FIRSTBORN, much hatered exists beteen the two, one is anamalistic. The other is divine in origin.

Are they lost, not necessarily. We can call it undeveloped. Due to spiritual malnutrition. Due to bad teaching. Saddens me that there are a lot of bad spiritual pediatricians out there, who lie to their patient that a pregnency has occured. Who give bad advice to the mother. (The mother is the church, female). The bride of Christ. The second person eats only heavenly food. Not wordliness, have we allowed chems to become a crutch? We perhaps have. That is obviously a large problem and one who suggests that is bound to get tarred and feathered by making such statement. TO BE EXPECTED. The nation is in a toxic shape spiritually. We are doomed as it's getting worse.
I have likely made enemies so it doesn't matter now, I believe it's the dimension of tv radio and other forms of media where one lives on worldliness. And is deceived to the kind of poisons that they consume. They are deceived by it, the instruction to the church is "you are miserable, blind, naked, but you say that you're rich! (Deceived to their destitute condition). Come buy of me gold (deity) tried in the fire. Eyesalve. (So you can see/understand this supernatural civilization). And raiment that you be clothed upon. A heavenly garment of light.

Edited by Hogboy1 9/10/2016 09:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)