AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What should I do...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

redoak
Posted 5/2/2016 06:25 (#5277175 - in reply to #5276668)
Subject: Some honest questions you need to ask yourself

sw ontario
caseihforever - 5/1/2016 21:36
I will try to be open and honest here. First off thank you for reading this as it could get long.
I'm not a cow person. I like cropping spraying combining and beef cattle. I joined with my family to have a family farm and regret doing so.
Bill

Wanted to ad this after my previous post. Your tag line (20 yrs. from now..........) and saying you are not a cow man brings up the question of why you decided too return to the family farm ,honest questions you have too ask yourself like was it for money,future farm ownership/inheritance ,better lifestyle,being your own boss ,ect. You say you regret returning. I do not know if this appliesbut a similar father,2 sons farm with hogs were 1 son wanted to just work in cropping and his brother did all the hog work. That brother said "i don't mind feeding Dad's hogs but i don't want to have too feed all my brothers too" ......Your family needs to get to-gether with a mediator and calmly put every thing out honestly and then do what needs to be done to resolve issues. Maybe Brother,Dad are not happy either.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)