AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What should I do...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ben1912
Posted 5/1/2016 22:54 (#5277026 - in reply to #5276668)
Subject: RE: What should I do...

Northwest Missouri
There are two sides to every story but your situation sounds like what we just went through. Younger brother sounded a lot like you. Felt underappreciated, everyone was against him, and no one worked as hard as him. The other side was that everyone else kinda saw him as the problem. Arrogant, hot head that had to have things his way on his schedule. Anyway really long story short, he quit and totally hates all of us. Did a lot of underhanded stuff on the way out too. We tried to talk it out at least 10 times before he finally quit for good, nothing helped just kept getting worse.

My only advice is do all you can to leave on good terms, dont burn all your bridges to make yourself feel better for 30 minutes. By the way you talk it sounds like you have already decided what you are gonna do, don't stick around cause its easier than your other options or cause you think you are doing your dad or brother a favor. If it doesn't get fixed, and get fixed fast you need to leave or you will end up like us. But in reality, its so much better now. Suppose he is probably better off too cause he sure wasn't happy before.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)