AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lockdown not working
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 1/24/2021 09:00 (#8776660 - in reply to #8773625)
Subject: RE: lockdown not working

North of London
News item about a 19 year old who died the other day in London.
He was working in a Long Term Care facility as a cleaner and became infected.

No mention of other health problems.
Reminded me of a story last fall of a college student, do not remember where, caught Covid at school.
I believe he quarantined at school for a week then returned home where he eventually tested negative after some time quarantined again and then died of a heart attack a few weeks later.
Did he die of Covid or just the heart attack?
Did covid damage his heart?

Not surprising to see some things listed on death certificates as well as Covid since covid damages several organs in the body.

The goal is to keep numbers of infections low and then there is less chance for mutations.

I did read the article posted about restrictions not helping reduce infections and still can not figure how they deduced that restricting people getting together would cause more infections.

I also notice infections falling in both Ontario and Quebec since tighter restrictions were put in place recently.

Also notice Barrie outbreak in LTC facility has spread to community and is the UK variant Brough in by a traveler who quarantined in a home with a worker from that facility.
So do you blame quarantine or people who do not understand that quarantine does not work when others pass through your quarantine area.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)