AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lockdown not working
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jcfarmboy
Posted 1/23/2021 06:23 (#8773870 - in reply to #8773793)
Subject: RE: Immune systems?

South Western Ontario, Canada
The Pretender - 1/23/2021 04:57

Just to add,

What is everyone's immune system going to be like when we are finally allowed to go out, if that ever happens? People haven't been allowed to mix and have been sanitising surfaces like it's going out of style. I'm not suggesting that people live in squalor, but our immune systems need a work out, if they are not coming into contact with any infections, what happens when something comes along to test it?

Personally, I've managed for a little over 47 years without washing my hands all of the time and as a species, we have managed for millennia, so why is this one special? It's not going to wipe the human race out because the breeding stock are being left unaffected, it's just taking out old and unhealthy people, much like apex predators would do, if we hadn't killed them all.

Same thing that the doctors have been doing for decades..... prescribe more antibiotics! There is a number of antibotic resistance viruses, bacteria and pathogens and they are rising every year! It's a viscous circle! If people in general would let their bodies fight off infections, we as a species would be much better off! Now, bad infections do require intervention....but going to the doctor for the sniffles and running nose has to stop (this is one of the reasons I don't like free health care....BUT doctors have the most blame).

Your description of an alpha predator is a odd way to put it.....but accurate!

I hate that society has put in so many safety aspects to life that the DARWIN's of the human race can't pull themselves from the gene pool! Humans have been selecting the best of the genes in almost every animal and plant we put our hands on BUT we have stopped doing the genetic improvements to ourselves. It's a sad but true as a general overall assessment of the human race.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)