AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Facemasks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rank
Posted 8/9/2020 19:36 (#8425292 - in reply to #8424941)
Subject: RE: Facemasks

SEON
OntarioCanuck - 8/9/2020 16:01

Actually we are open.
Just required to wear a mask in enclosed spaces and maintain physical distance as much as possible.

We have few cases in this area but I do know of people who had it earlier and of one local who died.

Biggest group of cases in the last week has been in Mennonite community something like 10 there and one outside that community

Virus is not 'intelligent' but it infects by transmission in droplets so staying away from others droplets is a method of avoiding it.

And if you had it like many did you would know it when you could not breathe

Yeah yeah I remember.. You said you “know of” one guy in his 60’s with a unknown health status that allegedly died of the rona. You didn’t know the guy actually know the guy at all and if you don’t know him you certainly don’t know if he died of the rona. You’re just telling everyone what you heard. It’s called Gossip.

I know a lady that died of pneumonia in January before we gave it a name. I could say she died of the rona too but she was 91 in hospice with dementia.

I’m sure I had it in February it but never got a test. It was the flu. Big flipping deal. Nothing to see here let’s move on

Edited by rank 8/9/2020 19:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)