AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hay so bad it's good question? Feeding hay with a skidsteer. nwmomike
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

mn2
Posted 1/6/2019 06:19 (#7223706 - in reply to #7223496)
Subject: RE: Hay so bad it's good question? Feeding hay with a skidsteer. nwmomike

garvo - 1/5/2019 22:41

2 gate system-you have 2 sets of gates-drive into a basic trap-shut gate behind you-open gate ahead-reverse going out-get off skid loader once going in-once going out-very not thought out ideals having skid loader carrying bale in the air-

I cringe every time I see your skid loader with a bale in the air Jim-you can put a camera up on top of the cab and see perfectly ahead carrying your load low for about $300-I'm not impressed with loaders with bales in the air-maybe do the math and lay it out on graph paper to see the momentum of what you post in pictures
Quit doing that-it does the next generation no good to see examples of what not to do-carry your load safe and low-one blown hose as you walk by could kill or mane you-as from what you say-you are exiting your loader when the boom is in the air-proof by your pictures-it only takes one slip and you could be under the bale accidentally-does it really take that long to put the boom and bale on the ground? I'm just as guilty as yourself-the other day I had the empty loader 1/2 way up and a hose blew-it took less then 2 seconds for it to be on the ground-and was fairly new 2015 loader-with no out side signs that it would happen-

Please think safety Jim and lead by good examples great post!! another thing that grinds my gears is people having loader tractors on augers and the loader is as high as it will go and people walking by it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)